Monday, September 24, 2012

Sept 17, 2012
Not much to report this week. I keep saying that I am LOVING this area, and it is still so true. I. AM. LOVING. THIS.

This morning we had the chance to have a zone p-day. It was one of the elder's birthdays, so the sisters came together to make a pinata for him, full of year old Halloween candy, plastic bed bugs and satin hands lotion. Yep, what gems. It was a hit ;) (do you get it?!) We were able to play basketball, and volleyball. I love this zone!



We got to see Ken again! He intercepted us during tracting. Apparently two Sundays ago he tried to go to church, but no one was there. We tried to tell him that it was stake conference, but he is pretty persistent in telling everyone that the missionaries deserted him to go on vacation :) That guy is so funny!

We found a family to teach!! We are so excited! Tonight we are going on splits- I will be going to the new family, and Sister Tok will be going to Johnny's (our nine year old investigator) FHE. It is going to be fun. I am going to try a game where the family has to pop balloons and go on a scripture chase. We will see how it works out.

Eating at sketch homes is probably some of the funnest (is that a word?) times I have had on my mission! They crack me up!

This transfer is almost over! I can't believe it! Next week my P-day will be on Tuesday.

My mind has been with you all this week (not all the time, just at random moments). How was the funeral? How is everyone? Is the new house coming along? When are you planning on moving in?

I can't remember what happened this week... sorry! We need to go get our grocery shopping done!

Love you all!
Sister Mahrt



No comments:

Post a Comment