Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The group we brought to Kirtland our first Sunday in BG. Ken is the older man, Devin is the darker teenage boy, the asian girl is a recent convert and the teenage girl is the daughter of the family that sent you that email when we came to dinner (the Chase family). Yes, my eyes are closed. Whoops.


Sister Smith and Sister Carlson during Zone Conference. They are the full pros BG East sisters we work with every day. They are awesome!


These are all the missionaries that came out with me from the MTC in the Toledo zone. We are taking over! 


This is my view of Sister Tok during personal study. She is going to love that I sent this to you :)




The BG sisters practicing for our musical number. Sister Tok and I are super excited about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment