Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Dec. 18, 2012
I am getting transferred back to Kirtland!!! My new address will be:

Sister Kimber Mahrt
7800 Kirtland-Chardon Rd
Kirtland, OH 44094

It is weird how you get mixed feelings about being transferred. Kirtland feels like home, but I LOVE Bowling Green! It is going to be strange.

It has been a good week. People are generally so nice when you tract near Christmas! I appreciate that so much. But then again, they are all busy with Christmas stuff so they can't meet with missionaries. No time for Christ on Christmas :) j/k but we get to get out a lot, and the weather has been SO nice, so I am not complaining!

Sorry this is so short! There is SO much to do today and not nearly enough time! I LOVE YOU ALL! I may be emailing on Saturday... but maybe not. We were going to email on Saturday here because the libraries were going to be closed, but now I don't know if I will be using a library or not in my next area.... so til we email again, fam fam!

LOVE!
Sister Kimber Mahrt

No comments:

Post a Comment