Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Sister Mahrt Speaks about Christmas in the MTC

I have been running around so much lately that I forgot for a moment that there is a world beyond the MTC. :) They keep you pretty busy, and I LOVE it!!! I have already felt like I have learned so much from my classes, companions, and even personal study.


It has been so neat here over the Christmas weekend! I honestly kept forgetting about Christmas until they changed our schedules last night for a Christmas Eve program. We sang the 12 Days of Christmas: The Missionary Edition, Jingle Bells, then got into the Christmas songs in the hymn book while they acted out the Christmas story. The spirit was so strong! That night we watched The Christmas Carol and had popcorn as an MTC, that was really fun :) Watching a movied with a gym full of 19 year old boys is a goofy experience, haha! They kept making weird comments and freaking out when anyone kissed. They would say to their companions, two more years Elder!! :) Then this morning we got to have sacrament with ELDER BEDNAR!! It was so amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment